- 16 notecards and envelopes, 8 each of 2 images
- Cards, envelopes and packaging made with recycled materials
- Packaged in a corrugated flip-top box
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Cards printed on a luxurious uncoated paper stock
- Cards and envelopes bundled together with a decorative twine tie
- Measures: 5 5/6 x 4 1/2 x 1 inches (14.8 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm)
|Format:||5 5/6 x 4 1/2 in.|
Style your life the eco-conscious way. Packaged in a corrugated cardboard box, GreenNotes combine old-world charm with modern design. Cards, envelopes and packaging are printed with soy-based inks and made with environmentally friendly materials.
Brooklyn artist Naoko has been fascinated with creating things on used paper since she was a child. After long experiments with paper and inks, she established a way to draw on used paper bags without losing their color and texture. Her “brown paper bag collection” combines the rebirth of something old into new, creating images that project the beauty of life.